Maybe you want to generate a unique ID, code, number or combination of numbers and letters for each entry in Gravity Forms. This is very easy with the special Gravity Perk Unique ID.
Try it yourself
Types of Unique ID’s for Gravity Forms
You can create three types of custom and unique codes for your Gravity Forms Entry:
- Alphanumeric Contains letters and numbers (i.e. gravitywp12z9)
- Numeric Contains only numbers (i.e. 20155512)
- Sequential Contains only numbers and is sequential with previously generated IDs per field (i.e. 1, 2, 3)
Add a prefix or a Suffix to your unique id
In the advanced tab of your Gravity Forms field you can choose several options for your Unique ID:
- Starting Number (in case it’s a Sequential ID) with an option to reset the numbering
- Lenght: how long should the unique ID be?
- Prefix: what should be ‘before’ every ID?
- Suffic: what should be ‘after’ every ID?