With the List Number Format Add-on for Gravity Forms you can change List Field columns into a number field and do calculations within a row or column. Extra merge tags are available with the total sum of columns and row count.
= 2.0 =
* Release as stable 2.0 version.
* Fix List Dropdown column changes not triggering column calculations.
* Fix thousands separator not showing in column total for non currency numbers.
* Support total row HTML markup in GravityPDF.
= 1.2-beta-2.4 =
* Better error handling if total row template is not available in case of a theme not calling wp_footer();
= 1.2-beta-2.3 =
* Added support for the GravityWP List to Entries Addon.
* Fix calculation merge tag selector inserting the wrong column number in some cases.
* Fix frontend range validation firing before user has finished changing the value.
= 1.2-beta-2.2 =
* Fix column totals not showing when first column is not a number column.
* Remove column total merge tags for non-number columns from merge tag selector.
= 1.2-beta-2.1 =
* Fix total columns not initializing when the form loads after introducing support for multiple forms with number format list fields on one page.
* Make realtime calculations available in backend entry edit.
* Show column totals in merge tag output, including
= 1.2-beta-2 =
* Add support for multiple forms with number format list fields on one page.
* Fix backend range validation not working when the value is empty.
* Fix range validation not working on single column lists in some cases.
* Don't show real-time validation feedback when field doesn't have a value yet.
* Some performance improvements.
= 1.2-beta-1.5 =
* Add support for capabilities.
= 1.2-beta-1.4 - 2022-02-16 =
* Fix backend validation not taking number format into account for field merge tags in the range formula.
* Fix calculations not executing for new row.
* Fix total row causing an error on GF form Preview.
* Fix Gravity Perks Nested Forms merge tags not working.
* Fix gform_calculation_formula filter not being applied to formula's.
* Fix range validation not working when min or max range is 0.
* Fix minimum range rule not being evaluated on frontend when max. range rule is not defined.
* Fix rounding at 0 decimals not working on frontend in some cases.
* Fix range validation on single column lists.
* Remove range errors for new rows when added.
* Darker range error color for readonly fields.
* Add support for translations.
* Included Dutch translation.
= 1.2-beta-1.3 - 2021-12-21 =
* Fix GView Edit entry screen not loading in some cases.
* Fix row count not being updated on delete action.
= 1.2-beta-1.2 - 2021-12-17 =
* Changed: Updated license handler to v1.0.17.
* Changed: Removed dev files from distribution package.
= 1.2-beta-1.1 - 2021-11-23 =
* Changed: Updated license handler to v1.0.13.
* Fixed: Fixed vendor namespaces to avoid conflicts.
= 1.2-beta-0.2 - 2021-10-12 =
* Added: Implement license handler.
* Fixed: Fix for row count not working when there is no number column.
= 1.2-beta-0.1 - 2021-06-23 =
* Added: A filter function to support GravityWP List to Entries workflow step with raw number values.
* Added: Prevent format change while form has entries.
* Added: Rewritten and refactored version.
Paddle Checkout - List Number Format
$49.00 (ex VAT)
List Columns in Number Format Make one or more of the columns inside a Gravity Forms List Field point decimals, comma decimals or currency.
Rounding Round up to 5 numbers after the decimal. You can also set the rounding direction: Round closest, Round up, Round down.
Range Define a minimum or maximum number for the List Field Number.
Enable Column Total Add an extra row at the bottom of your list with the column total calculation.
Calculation Merge Tags Extra Merge Tags to use the sum of the Column or the Row count inside calculations or on other places.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.