Do you want to show a slider in your Gravity Form? This is the way to do it. Simply add a slider and decide how to show it: what is the maximum (in currency, or number) and minimum and which steps can they make. Look at the example below.
How does Gravity Forms Slider work?
Gravity Forms Slider adds an extra field option to your Gravity Forms Advanced Fields menu. You should be aware that it’s not tested to much with GravityView, Gravity Flow and GFChart, so to use it is on your own risk. But if you want an easy way to add (range) sliders to your Gravity Forms, this is till now the best solution.
Options in the Slider Field for Gravity Forms
You add a slider and you can choose:
- Minimum value: where does your slider start?
- Maximum value: where does your slider end.
- Step value: which steps should the slider make (1, 3, 5, 100, more, custom)
- Show value: Is the value (while dragging the slider) hidden, hovered or shown
What could be better?
The current plugin is an excellent start and getting more popular on the WP repository. There are a few improvements possible:
- Add an option to show the values inside (or under) the slider, this way it's from the start visible what the min and max values are.
- Add a visual que where the steps are
- Give an opportunity to set a 'prefix' and 'suffix' to the value uses (at least in the display)