If you make custom pdf templates for Gravity PDF, it can be handy to have a list of all the merge tags from a specific form. With our simple plugin you can use a shortcode to get all the merge tags from a specific form ID.
Imagine, you have a Gravity Form. And you want to have an easy way to show all the Merge Tags from that specific form, without having to click on it inside the confirmations or notifications area? Take for example this form:
How to show all merge tags from a specific form
- Install the plugin ‘GravityWP – Merge Tags‘ from the WordPress repository.
- In de WP-admin menu, go to "Forms" -> "Merge Tags".
- Select the form you want.
- Select the tab which suits your needs. E.g. "Merge tags advanced".
- Rate the plugin with five stars... Yep, we made it ourselves ;-)