= 1.1 =
* Compatibility with Gravity Forms 2.5 User Interface
* Merged Admin tab into Advanced tab
* Advanced tab: Improved UI with options to toggle columns
* Advanced tab: Optionally include display only fields like section and html
* Advanced tab: Optionally include Merge Tags for radio / checkboc choices
* Added a link to our (premium) Advanced Merge Tag plugin
* Security enhancements
* Various small changes / fixes
= 1.0.3 =
* Added default Gravity Forms editor menu
* Fix HTML error on first page
* Added column for Gravity Flow Step conditions
* Added dynamic population query urls templates
= 1.0.2 =
* Improved table layout (to wp-list-table widefat striped)
* Rearrange tabs (information about forms merge tags first, than standard merge tags)
* Renamed tabs (shorter descriptions, more focussed)
= 1.0.1 =
* Updated capabilities to give everyone with 'gravityforms_edit_forms' capability the possibility to see the Merge Tag page (thank you @siwax)
= 1.0 =
* Solved the link from the form menu to the Merge Tag page giving errors
* Tested the plugin with many testers. Ready for version 1.0
= 0.9 =
* Added the 'Admin' tab, with an overview of Admin Labels, Dynamic Population, CSS and Field Type in one overview. Ideal if you want to quickly see what CSS is used per field or what text you should use when generating an url with arguments (populate)
* Made the code more readable, added comments
= 0.8 =
* Removed code that added specific extra merge tags because of problems after updating to GF version 2.3
= 0.7 =
* Added a tab for Gravity Flow (when active) to show a table with Gravity Flow Step, Step ID, Step Type, Step Active and GravityWP - Count shortcode in combination with Gravity Flow
= 0.6 =
* Changed tabs layout to make it more convenient to copy and paste to Excel
* First tab with only Merge Tags from the current form
* Second tab (advanced) with more detailed information about the field: Label, Merge Tag, Short Merge Tag, Field Input Type
* Third tab with Standard Gravity Forms Merge Tags
* New tab (All Fields) to replace the allfields Merge Tag from Gravity Forms. It generates a table you can copy and paste and a table without fileuploads (in case you don't want to communicate links to files)
= 0.5 =
* Added Tabs
* Styled the lists
* Added overview of Field Labels
* Added overview of Field Types
* Removed the shortcode for generating the Merge Tags list
* Added text-domain for translations
= 0.4 =
* Added Gravity Forms standard Merge Tags
* Added GravityView specific Merge Tags
* Added Gravity Flow specific Merge Tags
= 0.3 =
* Added admin page with all the merge tags of a specific form
* Added menu links in the sidebar and in the Gravity Forms toolbar
= 0.2 =
* Added check if Gravity Forms is installed
* Return instead of echo, so the list will be placed in the right place on the page
= 0.1 =
* First launch of the shortcode to show all merge tags
Paddle Checkout - Merge Tags
Besides that it gives you information (in different tabs) about:
Field types Shows what kind of type the Field is, like text, radio, hidden, select, email, checkbox, etc.
Available default Merge Tags and Modifiers A tab with information about standard Merge Tags & Modifiers from Gravity Forms, GravityView, Gravity Flow and Advanced Merge Tags.
Generate a table with all Merge Tags in HTML An alternative for the all_fields Merge Tag (with or without fileuploads).
Gravity Flow Step information Gives an extra tab with information about configured Gravity Flow steps.
Admin labels, populate slug, CSS Quick overview of your Admin Labels, Dynamic Populate settings and Custom CSS.
“Literal godsend. I have a form with over 300 fields. This plugin is simply amazing!!!!
Just what I needed! All the merge tags info on one page – the more I worked with it the more I loved it! Even has an extra tab with meta merge tags. Had a project building custom PDF documents with GF data and this plugin is super handy to have. Thank you!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.