Do you need a Number field in your Gravity Forms list column? And to make calculations within a list row or column? No need to look further, our List Number Format Add-on does just that: Turn your list field columns into repeatable number fields.
How to use numbers in Gravity Forms Lists?
Just install the plugin and make a Gravity Form with a List Field. You will see this extra options:
- Click on the ‘Enable Number Format‘ checkbox
- You have different options:
- Number Format: point decimals, comma decimals and Currency.
- Rounding: Up to 5 numbers after the decimal.
- Rounding Direction: Round closest, Round up, Round down
- Range: Define a minimum and maximum number.
- Enable Range Instructions: When clicked it will show instructions about the minimum and maximum number.
- Enable Column Total: Will add an extra row at the bottom of your list with the column total calculation.
Extra Merge Tags with sum of rows or column
When the List Number Format add-on is activated, you’ll get extra Merge Tags with the List Column sum and Row count (number of rows).
You can select the Merge Tags List (Column sum) and List (Row count) from the dropdown.
- List (Column sum): Calculates the total of all numbers in one or multiple rows together.
- List (Row count): Counts the number of rows.
You can also use these Merge Tags on other places, like in the notification, GravityView or Workflows.
Our Premium Add-ons
Trigger the update of multiple entries in a target form by submitting an entry in a trigger form.
Add a Dropdown Select with choices to a column or multiple columns in a Gravity Forms List Field.
Functionality for Number Fields, like rounding or only absolute numbers, fixed point notation, range calculation, custom units like % or m2 & show as slider.
Create JSON Webtokens to populate fields in your Gravity Form. With a secure key you can validate the data you don’t want to be tampered with.
With this Gravity Forms Add-on you can change List Field columns into a number field, do calculations within a row or column. Extra merge tags are available with total counts of columns.
Read more tutorials about GravityWP BV
Bulk Update Gravity Forms Entries
Do you want to bulk update a large batch of Gravity Forms Entries? Like 12321 entries? A nearly undoable task by hand, but a breeze with our Update Multiple Entries add-on.
Create entries based on list field, checkboxes and multi-select
Do you want to automatically create entries based on selected checkbox and multi-select choices or on rows in a List Field?
Append text before or after Gravity Forms Merge Tag if not empty
Do you want to append a string of text (or characters) before and after the Merge Tag output and keep it empty if the field is empty?
Replace Text with Gravity Forms Merge Tag Modifier
Do you want to replace (part of the) text in the ouput of a Gravity Forms Merge Tag? For example to automatically remove spaces or change words in the string? Learn how.